Asep
Asep asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Is the movie, “A Serbian Film” on Disney Plus?

• Mike W

Sure, it's right next to Cannibal Ferox, and Cannibal Holocaust. 

• ?

Only in Siberia 

Hehe, nice joke 

• yay

Yeah, I'm sure it's on there, along with Salo and Antichrist. 

I don't have Disney+, but seeing how it wasn't made by Disney and how it's not exactly on brand for Disney, kind of like how I Piss On Your Grave, The Human Centipede, and Cannibal Holocaust aren't, I'm going to nevertheless say with resounding confidence that it isn't. 

If I had Disney+, the movie I'd be watching is Hamilton. And, yes, I'm fully aware of how lame that makes me. But it's the yin to my I-Piss-On-Your-Grave yang.  

Source(s): My best friend is Croatian and his mom told me about how when she was 13, she hid under a car and saw Serbian soldiers cut her older sister's very pregnant belly open, spill her unborn son onto the ground where he started to scream, bash him to death with the butts of their rifles, and then shove a small dog that was nearby into her womb through the gaping wound and then stabbed the dog because it kept trying to get out. Her sister died screaming a few minutes later. The 1990s were such an idyllic time in the Balkans.