? asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Play if Safe ?

Hello, 

I took the PCR Testing to see if I test positive for Covid - 19.  

So far I have no signs and symptoms of the virus before and after the testing.

Should I still follow the rule of quarantine for 14-days until I get the results?

Thank You

• If you think you could have been exposed to covid 19 or if you get a positive result, then you should quarantine / self isolate. That means you stay at home, away from other people and not going out for any reason for 14 days.

If you took the test with out possibly being exposed then you will get a negative result. You should still follow your health officials suggestions and stay safe, you can still get infected if you have a negative result. 

Yes! Assuming you Tok the PCR test because you've been identified as having come in contact with someone who tested positive, you should behave as if you have Covid-19 (isolate not just quarantine) until you get a negative result back.  

You could be an asymptomatic carrier.  

Of course you should. If there's a reason to have the test done, then the responsible thing to do is ensure you don't infect anyone until you have negative results and know you can't infect anyone because you don't have it.

• kelvin

of course you should if you think you have it