Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Is it safe to consume a gallon of royal jelly a day?

If you train in boxing and are already pretty physically fit and have a normal regimen of six meals, is it okay to start regularly consuming a gallon of royal jelly a day? Cost isn't the issue. My question is what kind of health problems can I expect short term and long term?

its no where close to being safe.

• ?

yes if your rich enough to afford it and your stomach works ..just you sugar might be out of balance (diabetes) , stomache trouble , bowel trouble .at worse you can become sexually attracted to bee , put your sting in me , yesss .

Lol... I am sure you'll become the Queen Bee in the future... Just kidding... Hhmmm... Its not safe to take a gallon of royal jelly perday... You'll be end with imbalance nutrition in your metabolic cell generations... 

your not save,The side effect

• Andy C

No.  Stings would prevent this in nature.

The side effect is you won't be able to fit in your troll cave anymore.

• k w

nope, not safe......

I just googled that. It would be approximately $1600 a day. But it didn't say anything about it killing you.

• .

I can't imagine why anyone would want to (no reasonable person, anyway), and there don't appear to be any studies on megadose consumption. See the linked article for general info. 

Stay close to a bathroom.