Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Is it safe to consume a gallon of royal jelly a day?

If you train in boxing and are already pretty physically fit and have a normal regimen of six meals, is it okay to start regularly consuming a gallon of royal jelly a day? Cost isn't the issue. My question is what kind of health problems can I expect short term and long term?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

its no where close to being safe.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

yes if your rich enough to afford it and your stomach works ..just you sugar might be out of balance (diabetes) , stomache trouble , bowel trouble .at worse you can become sexually attracted to bee , put your sting in me , yesss .

• 2 months ago

Lol... I am sure you'll become the Queen Bee in the future... Just kidding... Hhmmm... Its not safe to take a gallon of royal jelly perday... You'll be end with imbalance nutrition in your metabolic cell generations... 

• 2 months ago

your not save,The side effect

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  Stings would prevent this in nature.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The side effect is you won't be able to fit in your troll cave anymore.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nope, not safe......

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I just googled that. It would be approximately $1600 a day. But it didn't say anything about it killing you.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

I can't imagine why anyone would want to (no reasonable person, anyway), and there don't appear to be any studies on megadose consumption. See the linked article for general info. 

• 2 months ago

Stay close to a bathroom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.