Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Paul almost deceived the 11 apostles, is this the scripture to back up my belief, if not show me scripture Paul didn't pen to prove your ?

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It would appear that would prove your point.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In his prophecies on the conclusion of the system of things, Christ warned his followers: “Look out that nobody misleads you; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.  Mt 24:4, 5, 24 

Such wicked persons who falsely lay claim to the title and office of Jesus Christ are included.

Jesus here is speaking of the end of this system that we live in, and the end is fast approching. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Geez.  Work on your English.  

Paul almost deceived the 11 apostles.   Is this the scripture to back up my belief?  If not, show me scripture Paul didn't pen to prove your . . . WHAT???

Paul wasn't out to deceive the apostles.

• T C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That’s a great scripture …but totally out of context regarding Paul

You can’t take something from the law administration or Christ administration and apply it to the Grace administration, Which, at the time that Christ spoke those words, the Mystery had NOT YET been revealed…The words that Christ spoke will not take place until after the gathering together of the Church of the Body …

BTW there was 12

Acts 1:26

And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

2 Peter 3:15-16 disproves your premise and conclusion upon which it is based, Rube.

• 2 months ago

Paul did not pen the gospel according to Matthew, Matthew penned the gospel according to Matthew by inspiration of God. The epistles that Paul penned, he also penned by the inspiration of God, except for the writing that he explained was not by the inspiration of God but of his own accord as a man of God. (1 Corinthians 7:25)

• 2 months ago

this is EXACTLY about you... The gays and lesbians and transgenders changed the truth of God into a lie

Epistle to the Romans 1:21-25... Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

First Epistle of John 2:4... He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him

• 2 months ago

Nope. Jesus himself called Paul out to serve, according to Luke (Gospel of Luke and Acts Of The Apostles)  how much of the bible are you willing to burn to make your perverted sin okay?

• 2 months ago

What's up wit his letters . They are suppose to be older than the gospels 

So.

according to Bart Ehrman the only gospel was Mark . It is supposedly according to Bart potato chip sizes of papyrus and 50% dust .

If that's true Paul's

Letters

would be in worse shape . But why listen to the experts just because that's their life . As far as the meme . skydady gots to have a nemesis .and or 

is lame at conveyance and insist morons with a capacity to lie orchestrate her billshit 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Many Christians believe there were 12. The one who killed himself was replaced.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.