Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump supporters how many of you believe a German super computer showed that Trump really won over 400 electoral votes ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why were US voting systems connected to Europe at all?

Anyway, I don't think it was a Super Computer. Just an ordinary one. Rumour has it that it allowed votes to be changed and sent back to the originating ones.

Another rumour suggested that they first mad an assumption about the vote totals in a county. Say Biden would get 800,000 and Trumo 1,000,000. What you could do is ratio all the votes so that each Trump vote only counted as 0.75 votes and all the Biden votes counted as 1.25 votes.

Then people could monitor the votes throughout the counting as usual but the end result would be:

Trump: 750,000

Biden: 1,000,000

Sadly for the conspirators, Trump got far more than they bargained for and he established quite a lead. So they had to shut down the system in six states, quickly add some Biden votes so he could catch up then reset the magic ratio to ensure a Biden win.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

the only wat trump gets to 270 is if he loose 50 pounds 

• 2 months ago

What is alleged is that a Dominion server in Frankfurt Germany holds evidence of tampering. Your spinning the details into absurdity shows you are panicking.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don’t think anybody really believes that. Trumpsters are clutching at straws

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That is more believable than the current total and more in line with what was expected.

• 2 months ago

I don't trust the Germans.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.