God gave us servants right now ?

We get servants on the earth as well as well as the glorified earth. People who subject themselves to us become our servants. Angels are one form of servants some might even be reigning with us. This is what I learned from reading the Bible we get servants right now. These are people who are the residue of the heathen. We have those people as servants even while on the earth. I need servants guys who wants to be my servant? All you have to do is say the word and you'll be with me in my mansion if I make it to heaven. If I don't you'll go to the next person that's my promise. So who wants to be my servant?

"Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to (((JUDGE))) thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to (((JUDGE))) this thy so great a people?" (I Kings 3:9)!

GOD does the same thing over and over again (Ecclesiastes 3:14-15)!

read the Bible again