Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Does anyone else find Trump's sudden change in behavior suspicious?

He is presenting himself a lot differently during his speeches. He is not acting like he would normally act.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

He's sulking.

Poor widdle kid, no body wants to play anymore. So he's had to grab his bat n ball and drag it all the way home..

Well go on then, off you go, phuk off..! 

• He knows he lost, he's trying to keep up appearances. 

"What, the GSA are just giving the guy who I refuse to admit won all the transition funds and intel. I'm not admitting defeat!!"

Come on, it's a show.

• 2 months ago

Happens, now and again, when a dumbass gets his butt beat.  Kinda shocks their systems.  

• 2 months ago

It's the Covid!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Leaders who surround themselves with those are afraid to disagree with them can become distanced from reality. It must be a shock to find out that things are not as you think they are. I just hope that he does nothing REALLY stupid.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He's cracked from finally realizing he lost.

• 2 months ago

He's asking his supporters to send him money, ALLEGEDLY for defense of the election process. But, the fine print says that most of it goes to the RNC and to his own pockets. So, he's still running a scam, not much different from the Trump University.   Not a HUGE change in his behavior.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Someone must have convinced him that throwing a public tantrum wouldn't help.

• 2 months ago

Oh yeah, there is always some evil selfish motivation for everything he does. 

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

He’s golfing and hiding in the WH all the time. When he does appear in public, he reads from the script and doesn’t take any questions. Very strange

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.