Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What did Jesus mean when He said "I am the way the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by Me" (John 14:6)?

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)?

Is there so hidden meaning here like

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies" (John 11:26)?

"For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom He will…" (John 5:29)!

IS JESUS' (((WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE)))

HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) WHEN HIS ((("POWER))) COMES UPON US" (ACTS 1:8) "TO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD" (JOHN 1:12) WHO "QUICKENS US BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) FROM OUR "DEAD SPIRITS" (RM 5:12-14)?

IS THAT (((THE WAY?)))

@TJ

JESUS IS NOT YOUR DADDY!

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

NOT RESPONDING TO "ACCUSERS" (REV 12:10)!

@JAKE

GOD NEVER HEARD OF ST CATHERINE

@MAGIX

BABY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO JESUS IS UNDER THE NEW COVENANT WHEN II COR 5:16 SAYS

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more" Who is The Holy Spirit (John 14:18; 26) because if not, He wouldn't be GOD who is SPIRIT (John 4:24).

Today's Christians believe Jesus "the man" who died for them when He is (((POWER))) (Matthew 28:18) Who said "Destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days" (John 2:19) by MY POWER "Like as Christ was raised up by the glory of the Father" (Romans 6:4). 

Wait a minute! You mean there is ONLY "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Cor 12:11) "SO ALSO IS CHRIST" (I Cor 12:12) DOING EVERYTHING in "Diversities of operations but One God" (I Cor 12:6)?

You people don't KNOW GOD just what that (((CULT))) taught you; the LYING pedophile (((ROME))) ***MAN*** catholic church who left you "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12-14; I Cor 15:21-22) without His "POWER coming upon you" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) Who "QUICKENS you back to life" (Eph 2:1) from your DEAD spirit as you are "born again of the spirit" (Jn 3:5-7) with NO WATER INVOLVED!

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but [by] the Spirit of God" (I Corinthians 2:10-11) for

"EDIFICATION OF THE CHURCH" (Eph 4:11)

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Jesus is the way. Belief in him is the way.

• Jake

St. Catherine of Siena has told us all the way to heaven is heaven because Jesus said:

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

• Archer

He apparently believed as he was significant much like reverend Jones.

"For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God."  Romans 10:2-3.

• ?

There is no actual proof that Jesus made that statement.

And it would have been VERY disrespectful for ANY human, and especially for the SON of GOD, to make a statement HINTING that GOD is simply

TOO F[intercourse]ING STUPID to think up more than ONE valid Pathway to the Happy Place.

What convinced YOU that the God YOU worship, is really that stupid?

Or do you admit that an INFINITE God  has the POWER to create an INFINITE number of religions, EACH a perfectly valid Pathway to Him?