Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

is it bad i don’t want another niece/nephew? ?

today my brother told me his girlfriend is pregnant. he already has a son from a previous relationship when he was 19 and only sees him on the weekend. i’m not very close to my nephew, i barely see him so we don’t really have a bond. anyway i don’t want my brother to have this child, it’s none of my business but i’m just not feeling it. i don’t like his girlfriend for a start, she really wants a kid and i think she’s being selfish. they have financial problems plus mental health problems which are gonna stress the child out and i know what it’s like growing up with that. i don’t think it’s what’s best for his other child plus the new one coming into the world. 

• T J

That is your opinion, and you need to keep it to yourself. If you say anything to your brother, you may put a wedge between your relationship, or He will cut you out of his life all together.

You're right....it's none of your business.

🥴 Smart you are.

I dont particularly care for any of my nieces and nephews either. Their blood is diluted 50% with in law blood. 

And I dont like in laws. So... good for you.