Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

W/O DEAD spirits (Rm 5:12) being QUICKENED by His POWER to become a son of God (Jn 1:12) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) r u Christian?

@NO CHANCE

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God" (Matthew 22:29)!

"But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; (((HERE A LITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE;))) [aka "Cherry Picking?"] that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken" (Isaiah 29:13).

@MALCOLM

"Worshiping with men's hands" (Acts 17:25) "establishing their own righteousness" water baptizing each other when Jesus does (Jn 1:33) the "one baptism" (Eph 4:5) "with the Holy Ghost" (Jn 1:33) and eating His body and drinking His blood when Jesus does the "communing through the Holy Ghost" (Acts 1:2; II Cor 13:14) as we "Eat Spiritual meat and drink Spiritual drink" (I Cor 10:3-4).  Therefore today's Christians "have not submitted to the righteousness of God" (Rm 10:2-3) .  

Consequently TESS, that copy and paste (((PROVES))) you're A FOOL (Rm 1:22)!

@ANON

Did you REALLY believe Jesus "chose Paul" (Acts 9:15) with Paul saying "I receive revelation from Jesus Christ" (Gal 1:12) then commanded Paul to say "one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5) and "don't worship with men's hands" (Acts 17:25) baptizing yourselves included 

(((BUT))) Jesus contradicts Himself (I Cor 14:33) and said USE YOUR HANDS and "Go baptize" with water (Matt 28:19) and I will "baptize you with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33) that makes (((TWO))) baptisms? 

How do you justify that?

@MAGIX

BABY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO JESUS IS UNDER THE NEW COVENANT WHEN II COR 5:16 SAYS

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more" Who is The Holy Spirit (John 14:18; 26) because if not, He wouldn't be GOD who is SPIRIT (John 4:24).

Today's Christians believe Jesus "the man" who died for them when He is (((POWER))) (Matthew 28:18) Who said "Destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days" (John 2:19) by MY POWER "Like as Christ was raised up by the glory of the Father" (Romans 6:4).

Wait a minute! You mean there is ONLY "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Cor 12:11) "SO ALSO IS CHRIST" (I Cor 12:12) DOING EVERYTHING in "Diversities of operations but One God" (I Cor 12:6)?

You people don't KNOW GOD just what that (((CULT))) taught you; the LYING pedophile (((ROME))) ***MAN*** catholic church who left you "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12-14; I Cor 15:21-22) without His "POWER coming upon you" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) Who "QUICKENS you back to life" (Eph 2:1) from your DEAD spirit as you are "born again of the spirit" (Jn 3:5-7) with NO WATER INVOLVED!

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but [by] the Spirit of God" (I Corinthians 2:10-11) for

"EDIFICATION OF THE CHURCH" (Eph 4:11)

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Jesus said all who believe in him are saved and will have eternal life. Why do you insist on adding to that simple lesson?

When Jesus sent His disciples out He told them to baptise people in His name. 

Are you still saying that He forgot to tell them not to use water?

It takes more than water to put Jesus' fire out.

Is this answer, that proves you are a false teacher, going to be deleted too?

You have come here to abuse Christians.

I have come here to stop you.

"For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God." Romans 10:2-3.

Cherry picking needs to stop, read the Bible. If you are genuine which I am seriously starting to doubt this judgment thing you are on is grieving the Holy Spirit. and if you are a troll.....you are a good one, but still an asshat