How do i approach this situation with a girl? Too early to compliment her via text?

So im 27, shes 25. She works for my company but in a totally different department of the building. Shes a part-timer and i see her at work VERY rarely, about once ever 2 weeks. Its always a flirty smile & “hello” and i cant talk much cause her manager is next to her, i dont want to get her into trouble or distract her.

I found her on instagram. She followed me back. Shes single. Briefly went back and forth with a few casual messages (about work). Its slowed down cause Im not a big texter and i can tell that she isnt at all either. Due to rarely seeing her, i believe texting on instagram is my only option.

I was wondering if i should compliment her to show im interested, or is it too early for that? What should I do?

I was thinking:

1) “PS, sorry i know its random but I just wanna say, you are very attractive”

2) “Jen, i wish i had the chance to tell ya in person but you are very cute.”

Do you have any other ideas? I dont wanna sound too agressive, corny, clingy, or creepy!

Help please!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • "While texting over Instagram is great, would love to chat over the phone if you're inclined. My mobile number is (insert your phone number).  Yours?"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.