Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I say something?

Soo about a month or two ago I noticed my boyfriend (its only been a few months he is also my ex) was liking this girls picture a bit too much. I was thinking he didn't know her and was being thirsty so I had DMed her and it turns out they are friends (i apologized for reacting like that because I should've just asked him first and i was wrong for that) and we squashed it. Today I was going through my DMs and decide to check her profile and i see that he liked her recent picture of her in a bikini (when we literally talked about this issue) and i see they unfollowed each other. Should I ask why?? Or should I just let it go. Something just feels weird about it idk. I don't know if it has to do with me having a dream of him cheating last night or the fact is feels weird and they became friends after we first broke up (was ab a year ago). He's met her parents n everything..

• Embery

You had a dream he was cheating and think that factors in, aren't you a keeper.

You are too insecure and untrusting for your own good. DMing her and looking at their profiles like that is ridiculous on your part.

If you don't trust him why are you even with him?

ETA:

My guess is they talked about how you are insecure and felt the need to message her. Rather than continue to worry about what you might say if they continued to follow each other they probably decided it was best to unfollow. Also, no you shouldn't say something. He is not obligated to tell you anything. Asking him will just drive home your insecurity even more.