Do you have good taste in most things and mostly do you taste good to other things ?

Update:

So your opinion on the Green Machine Hawk?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Let's see I prefer old Chevys,  Levis and can't stand snobs,  so you tell me 

I can't taste good. The cat was laying beside me and was cleaning herself when she accidently hit my leg. That face said eww 😄

• Sean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Mrs H will be the judge this time because it looks good and makes me taste good

Attachment image
  • RR
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

What a tasteful question!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The last person that tasted me said I was salty as did the first 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Noooo, a girlfriend once described my apartment as a flea market explosion. 

My tastes ran on the rather eclectic side. 

My dining room table  was a metal patio round table.......and the "tablecloth"  was an emergency wool blanket  the ambulance gave me, after a car crash. 

They never asked for it back,  and I had no idea what to do with it, after they dropped me off at the emergency room........so.....ya know........the table needed a cover.    and kept my legs warm in the winter. 

Made the place look   "rustic"  I thought.    And you hardly noticed the blood stains. 

• 2 months ago

Nah, I am pretty hick. I like ketchup on my mac and cheese and eating it in my sweats.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, if I show you a picture of my ex bf you will laugh.  He is ugly, but everyone convinced me that ugly men are nicer, but that's not true at all.  They are manipulators and sick. I really regret listening to them.

• L
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes and yes... at least, that's what others have told me...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.