Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

When Jesus does the one baptism with the Holy Ghost (Eph 4:5; Jn 1:33) & communes with us through the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:2; II Cor 13:14)?

WHY HAVE TODAY'S CHRISTIANS TAKEN AWAY (REV 22:19) 

"GOD'S JOB"

"WORSHIPING WITH THEIR HANDS" (ACTS 17:25)?

DON'T THEY KNOW "GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD" (EXODUS 20:5)?

HOW WOULD YOUR HUSBAND LIKE IT IF YOU DECIDED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR WHEN THAT'S HIS JOB?

DO YOU (((REALLY))) ***THINK*** GOD IS HAPPY WHEN A MAN DOES (((HIS JOB?)))

@BOTH

"I BIND YOU (((BOTH))) IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" (MATTHEW 16:19)!

@DAY SHYT

DO YOU WEAR IT WELL?

@MAGIX

IF GOD IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN (EPH 5:27-32) SINCE (((THE CHURCH))) (I COR 12:11-13) IS HIS BRIDE (REV 21:9).

((BY DEFINITION))) OF A "TRINITY" TODAY'S CHRISTIANS WHO BELIEVE IN A "TRINITY" (((LIMIT GOD))) TO ONLY "3."

First: my husband is not god. Far from it. Second: it's not my husband's job to have sex with the neighbor. Last: why do you continue in thinking that anything we do can limit god? We can't take away anything from god. 

Re:update: You have a husband here as I do. Or had one. I'm certain he was not god. And if god is your husband, and you have a human one also, does that mean you are committing adultery?

Hi there, Norine.  Love the new nick 👍

"For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God." Romans 10:2-3.

Did you forget your psych meds this morning, Granny Norine?