Are you related to anyone who ignores you but borrows money in a desperate whim ?

Liz mine aren't old enough for that yet 

Favorite Answer

Ignores you, but borrows money? 

That's every teenager on the planet ... 

• ?

my mother’s cousin Liz has done this before but everyone has cut off communication with her she’s a black sheep

• Mrs H

I haven't seen any of my relatives in years and that's by choice. One of my cousins works in a store not far from me,  maybe I'll go see him. 

I was..........my gambling addict brother........

but he managed to successfully kill himself  back in 2006,  by brilliantly ignoring all his doctors advice about his diabetes, and decided that  49 was a good age to die. 

and he got his wish.   Massive coronary,  35 days in the ICU in a brain dead coma, hooked up to machines,  running up an astronomical bill,   and then , a second coronary finished the job .----cleverly stiffing the hospital  out of their ridiculous bill. 

and the joke was on them......he died penniless.......zero estate to sue........

so he got the last laugh . 

Yes this is why I refuse to win the lottery 

I have friends that call me whenever they need my help.