Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Will the U.K. enjoy living under Camilla’s boot heel once she is Queen? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Charles will never be king so Camilla will never be Queen.. truth is Charles doesn't want the job.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Camilla has said she will Not use the Title Queen

• My only hope is that it could persuade the British public that a monarchy is not where it's at in the 21st century.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one will be "living under Camilla's boot heel" as you've stated. Camilla is not going to be a reigning queen; she will be a queen consort, the wife of the reigning king. A consort is usually not in the line of succession to the throne and can never inherit the job. Camilla will do her charitable, military appointments and foundation works, and support the king.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

What a strange world your mind inhabits. There will be NO Queen Camilla, she is MERELY a consort, on account of all the men she has consorted with.

@Kilmouskey, Queen Elizabeth is NOT the Queen of the Commonwealth of Nations, she is the "Head" of that organization. She is the Queen of the Commonwealth Realms, which includes Canada. No matter how many times you say it, you are wrong. You are behaving just like D'Orange Chump.

@ poor little Killmousky, go back and read the answer that you gave "The Monarchy in the U.K and the Commonwealth of Nations". There is NO monarchy in the Commonwealth of Nations. Do try to keep up, you sad little D.F. Are you the one who gives D'Orange Chump, lessons in evading the truth.

Edit...@ Killlmouseky,  I take it that you weren't among the "SOME" who studied Political Science!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We in the UK will not be doing that - why would you think so?   Should Prince Charles live long enough to become King, she will be his Queen Consort.   And continue supporting him as she is now.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just as much as Canada will.

• 2 months ago

The monarchy in the U.K. & Commonwealth of Nations is really a ceremonial role.  It hasn't had real political power in many decades.  Camilla will not be "Queen".  She'll be a Queen Consort, with influence the same as Prince Phillip - i.e. none.  

"Sir Prince": I never wrote or even implied that Lizzy is Queen of the Commonwealth.  She IS , however, Queen of Canada, & titular head of state.  See, SOME of us Canadians actually studied Political Science & know our constitution & how the country is governed.  

As usual, I see we have a plethora of D.F.'s who know F.A. about anything but live under the delusion that they do.  

• 2 months ago

It can't happen.  Camilla will be "Queen Consort" at most, which has no political power whatsoever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.