Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Experts, what bombs were used to "pull" the Twin Towers on 9/11?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

All the clowns below with their made up theories fail to explain why Tower 7 collapsed. It was NOT hit by ANY plane. Or ANYTHING else. At ALL. That alone blows your little "explanations" OUT of the water. Along with the fact I am from N.Y. and you are`nt.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Which ever ones those mawphuckers put in place while half of each tower was 'under construction' int he days before 'pull' day.  My guess would be directional blasting caps, like the non-electric blasting cap with 1,000 ft shock tube.  That's what buildings get felled wiff deez dayz

• 2 months ago

An impact in excess of 300 mph of a fully fueled jet airplane x 2.   

• Jon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mini-Nukes to weaken the foundations, and nano-thermite magnetically attached to the horizontal steel beams.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No Bombs were used.  Airplanes crashing into the buildings and Jet Fuel burning is the cause.

• Zack
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No bombs were used.

The impact of planes weighing 200,000+ pounds crashing at 300 - 400 mph into the buildings severely damaged the structure of the towers, and the thousands of gallons of hot burning jet fuel further weakened the supports. Eventually, the heat weakened the supports to the point they just couldn't take it anymore.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No Bombs there were NO EXPLOSIVE DIVICES

the towers collapsed because Fully Fueled aircraft crashed into the Towers causing a Massive Fire

Source(s): RAAF EOD Trained
  • 2 months ago

well......... every generation of first graders seems to think they invented the "jingle bells, batman smells" song.... so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see this stuff being used by the ironically-dubbed "look how smart I am" crowd.....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The kind between your ears

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The karma bomb that God sent in those planes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.