Poll: Do you like to watch old classic TV shows?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes! They are good clean fun. The Brady Bunch is my favorite family in the classic tv world. 

Some more old shows that I like are Family Affair, Pettycoat Junction, Sanford And Son, Three's Company, The Jeffersons, Green Acres, Leave It To Beaver, Mary Tyler Moore, The Love Boat, Andy Griffith, Bewitched, Father Knows Best, Denace The Menace and I Love Lucy 

I also like Twilight Zone for its writing, creativity and being ahead of its time, and Columbo because I like a good mystery. 

I love the Westerns, too! Bonanza is my favorite and I like Kung Fu, The Rifleman and the black and white episodes of Gunsmoke

Source(s): 23 year old who was raised on a lot of classics
  • 3 weeks ago

Yes, Perry Mason, Adam-12, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Hour, Bonanza, Columbo, Jack Benny, The Honeymooners, and on and on.

• 2 months ago

Yes. I do. The Brady Bunch. 

• Mier
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Oh sure, many of them are better than a lot of the modern day shows. TV Land, Me TV and WGN show a lot of those old classic shows.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yea they are the best. Got alot of them on DVD and watch em alot

• 2 months ago

Yes I loved watching the 70s Charlie’s Angels, Little House on the Prairy, Bewitched as well as a lot of other older shows when I was a kid.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ahhhh,,,,yeah.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah...........

• 2 months ago

Yes. Mission Impossible, Hogan's Heroes, Jack Benny, Bob Newhart, and Carol  Burnett are some of my favorites. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.