Poll: Do you like to watch old classic TV shows?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Yes! They are good clean fun. The Brady Bunch is my favorite family in the classic tv world. 

Some more old shows that I like are Family Affair, Pettycoat Junction, Sanford And Son, Three's Company, The Jeffersons, Green Acres, Leave It To Beaver, Mary Tyler Moore, The Love Boat, Andy Griffith, Bewitched, Father Knows Best, Denace The Menace and I Love Lucy 

I also like Twilight Zone for its writing, creativity and being ahead of its time, and Columbo because I like a good mystery. 

I love the Westerns, too! Bonanza is my favorite and I like Kung Fu, The Rifleman and the black and white episodes of Gunsmoke

Source(s): 23 year old who was raised on a lot of classics

Yes, Perry Mason, Adam-12, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Hour, Bonanza, Columbo, Jack Benny, The Honeymooners, and on and on.

Yes. I do. The Brady Bunch. 

• Mier

Oh sure, many of them are better than a lot of the modern day shows. TV Land, Me TV and WGN show a lot of those old classic shows.

• Olive

Yea they are the best. Got alot of them on DVD and watch em alot

Yes I loved watching the 70s Charlie’s Angels, Little House on the Prairy, Bewitched as well as a lot of other older shows when I was a kid.

• ?

Ahhhh,,,,yeah.  

Yeah...........

Yes. Mission Impossible, Hogan's Heroes, Jack Benny, Bob Newhart, and Carol  Burnett are some of my favorites.