Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is the Judeo-Muslim god the same as the Christian God?

I don't see how it could be because the Christian God is the Holy Trinity and the Judeo-Muslim god is not. Also Jewish law permits Jews to pray in an Islamic mosque but not a Christian Church because Jews and Muslims worship the same god as each other but neither of them worships the Holy Trinity as Christians do.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Christians and Muslims believe in the SAME FATHER in Heaven.

However what makes a person a Christian is the Belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ.

what makes a person a Muslim is the Belief in the teachings of Muhammad.

Both Jesus Christ and Muhammad teach about God in Heaven.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Imagine that the Christian God and the Muslim/Jewish God are on the Maury Povitch show.

Maury is trying to determine which of them is the REAL father of Jesus.

All the Christians say that THEIR Yahweh actually IS the father, and all the Muslims say that THEIR Allah is NOT the father. 

So, if one IS the father, and the other is NOT, how can they both be the SAME Being?

• Rico
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Same entity, different understanding of who He is

• Jake
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Jews, Muslims and Christians worship the One God.  However, Jews and Muslims have incorrect concepts of His Divinity.  God is Triune.  Jesus exists and is the Son of God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is a bit weird I must say..but the Christian 'God the Father' is allegedly the god of Abraham, also referred to as Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh and Elohim, but how can the Jewish god be part of the trinity and of the same essence and same mind as Jesus when Jesus chose to be the god of the same pig-eating, filthy pagan dogs that humiliated, tortured and brutally murdered him..and who were the mortal enemy of his father's chosen people..surely there's a bit of conflict there..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The fact is Christianity is NOT a monotheistic religion. 1+1+1= 3. Judaism and Islam are both monotheistic. They don't worship men.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Read it and find out

edit: but in hadiths in sunni ones, Jews are more hated than Christians because i guess they assume Jews are most likely to be less religious or hypocritical or something. Even though Christians are just as much enemies to islamic belief as Jews are. But yeah...

Point is.... devotion cultures i guess such as catholicism and sunni islam i think is one that has lots in common of how it rules society. Judaism i dont know much about so i cant comment. Protestantism and Secularism works more in line with democratic sources and often doesnt lead to society being backwards as some of the old religious devotion cultures has

• 2 months ago

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Sorry but reality does not need your approval. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is indeed the same fictional being.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's up to each person to decide for themselves how they want to evaluate this situation.

What you need to figure out is:  If they are the same, does that mean that you will put ketchup on your burger tomorrow?

If it doesn't help you make that decision, then you might as well just forget about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.