? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What exactly did Americans gain from Trump's denial of President Biden's victory besides more Covid deaths ?

Update:

Interestingly enough, critical responses are not answers to the question. Hmm..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • bil
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why? Is Cuomo going to re-infect the Old Democrat Homes?

Source(s): Most people who care - moved their parents away from the N East Democrat voters.
  • Embery
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

How exactly is biden going to stop people from dying? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

- More covid deaths?

- We have THREE vaccines years sooner than we would have even one.

- You can thank 7-day a week meetings with leaders in every pertinent area.

- And you can thank Trump's vision, energy and leadership for making that happen.

- I watched as much of those as I could.

- I guess your networks didn't air those.

• Kate
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

He gave his base a reason to call Biden's presidency illegitimate. He will go to his grave claiming he won but Biden stole it.

Americans have also gained a bit more insight into this demented man's mind. It is frightening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

After January 20th everyone in the US who dies of COvid will be Joe Biden's fault. WHere's his big plan?????

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Covid came from non-whites in China. 

Joe Biden lied about the lightbulb being a black invention. •The lightbulb was invented in England by a White man of  Cornish (Celtic) descent named Humphrey Davy.The lightbulb was invented in England by a White man of  Cornish (Celtic) descent named Humphrey Davy.•Thomas Edison and black Lewis Latimer co-created a carbon filament that was only in use for a few years. •The modern (tungsten) lightbulb was invented by a white man named Irving Langmuir.

• 2 months ago

or you could just ask questions on a street corner with your hands clasped over your ears.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.