Over 2,000 COVID deaths today and over 160,000 infections. I thought Trumpers said it would disappear after the elections?

Conservatives said COVID is just a Democrat hoax to make Trump look bad so Biden could get elected. Well, Biden was elected and COVID is still here. And it will be here after he takes office.

It’s expected to become 3,000 deaths a day going into December.

Also, can Conservatives answer why Europe is experiencing a surge in deaths and cases? Why would they be involved in the conspiracy to make Trump look bad, when Trump isn’t responsible for Europe, and Europeans can’t vote in our elections? 

Conservatives hate science.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Trumpers  , as a source of intelligent info,  is akin to asking my pet cat for good advice. 

They just stare at you blankly and then spit up a hairball from licking themselves. 

• It would have if the Dems didn't cheat. Now it's here to stay probably until 2024. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

this hoax would magically end November 4 - that's what they said

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The election is NOT over. CNN does not determine who becomes president. 

The fact is that the majority of Americans did NOT vote for Joe Biden. 

Bidens votes - 80 million. Eligible voters - 193 million. 

1/2 of 193 is not 80. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Every fallacy they've been harping on comes back to bite them on the ąsș. In fact, I think we should adopt a new slogan for the upcoming months...

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

"I thought"

Really, Eqqie, you're still running that one!?! Just give us a break, okay, son? Please.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pray for those fighting Covid and for those who have lost loved ones to it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

when cheeto took over things were going smooth

when cheeto leaves office we're in an unprecedented pandemic and a deep depression

does that surprise anyone?

• 2 months ago

guess you missed the part where CA Gov. Newsom was caught hosting a fancy dinner party for all his rich friends...with not a mask in sight...

or the part where dozens of California lawmakers attended a conference last week at a luxury resort in Maui...

....now why would these folks EVER think it would be OK to plan such events just two weeks after the election?

• 2 months ago

Funny how immediately after the election 4 vaccines were announced and people will start getting vaccinated in a few weeks 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.