Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

Why are Bar S hotdogs even legal?

Ok I’m joking, but they are the worst hotdogs out of all the hot dogs I’ve eaten. They’re not even worth it for a dollar. These are disgusting and even people in soup kitchens avoid these hotdogs. I don’t won’t them to go out of business, but they should definitely update their recipe. Nathan’s, Vienna beef, Hebrew national, and Oscar Meyer’s uncured natural beef franks are the only hotdogs you should be eating.

• kswck2

When you are nearly broke and starving, it works. 

The person who turns up their nose at Bar S thinks Oscar Meyer are top shelf?   That's funny.

Sorry, but I must question the taste of anyone who regularly eats hot dogs anyways. 

I personally think you should strive to be nominated a Grand Wizard in the KKK but we can all push the beliefs of our choosing on to others.

• Anton

Your opinion, worthless.  Bar-S produces 400,000,000 pounds of meat products.  They obviously know more about hot dogs than you do.