Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Can Trump still win?

This could be perceived as a dumb question. I understand. Comment rude things if u feel the need, but the point of this is to read about many people’s opinions. 

Do you think there will be enough proof of fraud to keep Trump in office?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Relax.  No matter what happens with the fraud cases, and no matter what happens when the electors place their votes, on Jan 6 the Congress has their say and if they think the election was flawed they can appoint whomever they want as President.

• 2 months ago

Nope! Biden won! Trump lost!

• 2 months ago

explain how 200,000 mail in ballots come in to the state of PA and 197,000 are for Biden and 3,000 for trump. It’s not over. When that statement was made in a court room you could hear people laugh and say things “wtf, can’t be real” and that’s because it’s not. To people who keep saying “there is no evidence” I’m not sure where you are getting your information. There is evidence. The media says there is none because I guess they’re too lazy to do investigative reporting. The evidence isn’t blasted all over he news it’s brought to the court room. Wait for that to happen. An honest judge just needs to listen to trumps legal team and look into the evidence they’re providing. Don’t welcome Biden and the new world order with open arms. Come on now...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only if Tom Brady helps him "let some air out" of the situation, heh heh heh.  See what I did there?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The only reason Trump kept filing his ridiculous lawsuits is because people kept donating money to his campaign and he needed to use it for something.  By having his case thrown out of all the state courts, Trump could now present his case to the United States Supreme Court.  The Supreme Court would have to declare the election invalid and then the House would elect the next president.  If by chance they would elect Trump, be prepared for a SHTF event.  In answer to your question, yes, Trump could still win, but that would be the most unlikely thing to have ever happened in the history of the United States of America.  We all know exactly how this is going to go down.  Biden will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021.  Right after he takes office he will be found unfit for office and Kamala Harris becomes President.  

• david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Nope. There's been no proof of fraud (fraud requires intent) by way of Democrats or other Liberals; let alone organized or systematic fraud. There has been once again proof of fraud by conservatives, but rump won't try to push that issue. In court, rump's team even runs from any fraud claims; saying this don't have a fraud complaint. It's "GAME OVER!" except for taking cuckroaches for more money.

• 2 months ago

trump is going to win in the long run and you can quote me

• 2 months ago

Isn't it amazing, but even the gamblers say something went wrong.  The Statistics Data Analysists seem to think there is something wrong with the numbers.  Discernment tells me there is plenty of fraud involved in this election and it was a set up from the get go.  Consider Biden's Cabinet, this is the Swamp coming back to haunt.  The Swamp that knows where all the dead bodies are buried.  John Kerry like Biden never did anything right and all knew of Hillary's Russia hoax against Trump. All involved with China to get into WTO and made China prosper.  How long can Biden and Kamala hide in a cowardly way from real FOX reporters asking questions about Hunter and China involvement and Green Deal?  Why don't any of us know their plan for next 4 years?  Will Biden always be on a teleprompter with phone in his ear?

• 2 months ago

No.   Its OVER.   Biden won

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only if you keep making donations to him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.