Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Okay...so...there is a curfew in South America (9pm) not because of COVID fiasco but because of werewolves sightings. They claim that it's?

a witch who turned into werewolf (something like that). So, why should i care 'bout COVID when there's werewolves and abominable snowmen and yetis and other shytes around...in china they had a dragon sighting ...

it's clearly the apocalypse... animals come to our cities to eat us...

what religious apocalyptic book didn't predict this?

@Magistra, if u woik for NSA...so, no Project Zyphr for me? i've gotz nothing. my family's gotz nothin'. why don't dey just deport us back to where we came from? that  would solve the problem for them. i ain't happy where i'm at. i've gotz no money to move. just serve a deportation notice; otherwise, ur threats are all for nought. and as priests say: "LORD JESUS CHRIST FORBIDS YOU, ANTICHRIST's MINIONS."

For I shall preach even if you deport me back

you have to kill me or give me another job

for the gov't refused to play the game

Scido Amafreikis = dish that Jews eat. Hard boiled egg = sprinkled with ashes on which a Christian boy was sacrificed...

People who did 9/11 will blow up Statue of Liberty in order to attack Iran; statues don't walk, but this one will make one step forward... hahaha

@Magistra, as dey say: "don't be scared, homie". saint Paisios said that when they beat u for faith God anesthetizes the pain

@Magistra, u quiet. u left? empty threats for 10 years

Favorite Answer

Good news then. I am an unemployed werewolf hunter. Can you pin it down a bit more for me? South America is a big place.

Someone with aspergers who is talking about being scammed and giving a liar money is here again. 

• ?

r.wolfpaw's lying. He's an unemployed refrigerator repairman in Nunavut who's only able to survive by poaching moose, polar bears, caribou, and wolverines to eat.

Discipledave says - Children, please say "NO" to drugs.

You know too much and you got a big mouth.  Watch your step.  Look out for clowns and/or CIA assassins.  

---

No, I'm still here.  I just had to take a moment to fill out some paperwork on your case.