Is anyone onto Elon Musk's whole plan?

Consider that simulated intelligence (AI), starlink, neurolink, and space x are all variables. What is the end product? Obviously Musk has thought this through and is leaving us in the dark about it.

I think its more like a winning monopoly kind of thing.

Favorite Answer

The Plan?  Make it as high as he can go and share the outcome with the rest of humanity.  It will work that way.  It always has. 

• F

I’m not sure about Elon Musk but he does seem to accomplish things unlike Britain’s BS champ Richard Branson.

However both are obviously genii , becoming spectacularly rich from loss making companies.

Wrong forum (again). Not related to the subject of philosophy. Reported.

Didn’t hear about ‘Elon’ ‘Musk’ prior your own question z

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

There may be a grand plan, but I'm not seeing it.

Certainly what he is doing is making a difference.  I fully expect his Starlink to make more difference than his other endeavors.  Of course that depends on his space capability.

• fuzzy

Elon Musk will become known as a revolutionary figure in the history books, his vision almost seems Star Trekian. Something that fat lazy money dosn't want to hear.