Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I cant produce semen anymore and im really worried?

I believe I have a porn and sex addiction so ive been trying to stop but I caved in today and masturbated but when I orgasmed no sperm came out. It was more like just a little bit of urine not even much of that. I use to watch porn and edge all day long on and off and I quit that about 3 days ago havent done it since. Im really scared I damaged myself and I wont be able to produce it anymore. When I was edging all day and would finally orgasm it would be more like urine also but there was more then and it never use to be like that. I masturbated again and it was the same result. I dont know if I should go see a doctor or give myself a week and try again? Is it possible I damaged myself from all the edging? 

I am not sure how you know there was no semen produced when you ejaculated, because semen forms only a very tiny part of the ejaculate, and you can't see sperm because they are incredibly microscopically small.

If you meant to say (and you should have said it!) that you did not ejaculate very much, that is a different question! And because you masturbate so often, you may have nothing left. It does take some time for a man to recover and restore his reserves, so to speak! So knock off all the porn and stop masturbating! It's really that simple. Once you have given yourself some time to recover, you will see that everything is back to normal.

If you are edging yourself, you should actually produce more ejaculate. It is made up of all the other stuff that goes into the mix.And don't forget, that as you get older, you don't produce as much "stuff".... that is normal.

Do you masturbate? make sure you’re not overdoing it, make sure you’re well hydrated with lube, and also always have safe sex to keep you in good health. Would also recommend a penis health crème if you’re trying to impress the ladies with a smooth and supple -penis.  

• ?

See a doctor.              

You need to get help with your addiction to masterbating and porn, that’s too much 

• ron h

give it a rest for a couple of days, then try again.  For the next few times, don't "edge," just shoot when your dik is ready.  You may have trained yourself too well to hold your load in and it's firing back into your bladder.  That's called retrograde ejaculation.  From this question, I'm guessing that you're in your teens or early 20s, and if so you should be able to shoot 2 or 3 or 4 loads a day, so give up edging for a while and get yourself a new b0ne and do it again. 

stop all this edging business for fifteen days

and you will be fine

I would suggest you give yourself some time. It has been scientifically documented that porn can cause problems with sexual functioning. As far as I know not permanent problems. So stay off porn and keep an eye on things. If this continues then you may need to see a doctor. I believe things will get back to normal in time. Your brain is the biggest sex organ in the body so it may take a while for everything to get straightened out.

You didn't damage yourself. That's just what happens when you masturbate a lot. Just don't masturbate for a couple of days and see if you're back to regularity again. 

• Sarah

Retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm. Although you still reach sexual climax, you might ejaculate very little or no semen. This is sometimes called a dry orgasm.

Retrograde ejaculation isn't harmful, but it can cause male infertility. Treatment for retrograde ejaculation is generally only needed to restore fertility.

However, if you have dry orgasms, see your doctor to be sure your condition isn't caused by an underlying problem that needs attention.

Source(s): All about Retrograde ejaculation... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJqFgxj8K2k

See a doctor. An infection can do that.