What are your 5 themes for when u decorate for Christmas?

Mines is Santa Claus, Gingerbread, Unicorns, Peppermint candies, and Snowman

• Village scene on white felt. Winter Birds , Reflections in water or mirrors of lights , Old Christmas Cards from the grandparents archives , Wildlife in snowy scenes.

My decorating is very traditional.  Themes are villages, nutcrackers, Santa Claus, nativities.

• ?

I used to use 'all' these and more, with fibre optic trees and interactive figures, not a surface was free.

These days its just a few tinsel strands, a tree and Christmas cards on the doors. 

I'm older and maybe not as 'joyful' nowadays.

• ?

I Don’t have just 5 themes some of it is religious, some is snow mans, some is Santa, some is peppermints, I even have a unicorn one, candies, and so many others 

Dirty stable, infested manger, people with no shelter, hungry people, pregnant virgin.

Christmas balls, Christmas lights, Christmas laces, Santa claus, and of course the Christmas tree.

Christmas trees, nativities, Santa, Christmas village, candles.