Which franchise is better: Sonic or Kirby?

I believe kirby is better than sonic because Kirby actually never had a bad game. (Rainbow curse was good but it would have been better if it was on the 3ds). While sonic had some VERY bad games with a few good ones(but those bad games had good sound tracks though). Kirby star allies was good, but they reused the same formula from super star. Sonic forces was...just terrible. Sonic has to rely on fans to get good games.

@Bruno. I agree with you. In fact, the ONLY complaint that fans have kirby is simply: "They are too easy."

Favorite Answer

While they are both 2d, it's impossible to say which one is better, it's a matter of preference in the end.

I personally prefer the Kirby games because I find more enjoyment out of them and I love how creative the developers have been able to get. Objectively I believe the Sonic franchise is more recognizable but also definitely has had a large number of poorly received or downright broken games (Sonic 06, Sonic Boom).

i agree with you kirby franchise has had more success. too many bad sonic games for it to be better. i am more a fan of sonic still though!

Mark of the ninja