Relevance
  • wereq
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Time, and it's not close.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Time. Especially when people face life-ending circumstances.

David Cassidy's last words were "so much wasted time."

• 2 months ago

Time... I keep my mind on your time...  What is money.???  It does not sit in my account...

• David
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Time without a doubt.  I once had the option of taking 10 weeks of bonus vacation or 10 weeks of bonus pay or any combination there of.  I was the only person in the company that opted for all 10 weeks off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

time time time..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Money can buy extra time through decent health care zjqfk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

Time... Money do important but not that so important than time...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

TIME is a human CONCEPT   noun a INDEFINITE  continued process of existence and EVENTS in the past  present and future  regarded as a whole

VALUE  a person(s)   regard that SOMETHING is HELD to DESERVE  the importance  WORTH  or USEFULNESS  of something

i have NO control over TIME  only  my behaviors  i do not USE time   time  continues  INDEFINITE  what i may VALUE is my interaction  with people and my environment

there is  the phrase  TVM  the TIME value of MONEY  .... is the CONCEPT, that money  available at the PRESENT  TIME is worth more than the identical SUM in the future , due to the potential  earning  capacity

TIME  and Money   are not comparable MONEY is not indefinite  and is a THING 

peoples  availability of money is DEPENDENT on many variables  from labor for it or inherited  or as a gift

• 2 months ago

Rich man and Lazurus Those who have money but mistreat others may be begging for mercy on judgement day 

• 2 months ago

If with out Time it would be nothing left, so do not mind about the Money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.