Ananya asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Which Model of Mass Communication according to you is still relevant in today's contemporary Social environment?

Which Model of Mass Communication according to you is still relevant in today's contemporary Social environment- Justify your answer with an example

• ?

I used to like the telephone. The landline type. I had an answering machine, so I could screen my calls and return them at my leisure. It was convenient to me, and was an  accurate and often intimate method of communication.  With cell phones, they became intrusive, and the reception was often less than ideal. The sound quality of the instruments deteriorated along with my hearing. The idea that I needed to reply instantly, no matter where I was, became irritating. Next came Email. This works best for me. I reply at MY leisure, and have time to properly compose a meaningful and accurate reply. I really don't care WHAT is socially relevant or acceptable.