Is this gay?

If a straight man receives oral sex from another man, does that make the straight man gay?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • rhonda
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No it doesn't mean he is gay 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Human Sexuality is too complex for any actual label zjqdg

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

"Is something gay" is a meanigless and pointless expression.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  That is just a sexual activity, nothing more.  It doesn't make him gay, it doesn't guarantee that he's gay, and it has no bearing whatsoever on his sexual orientation.  If he's straight he's straight; he's just benefiting from the talented mouth of a male friend.  Same-sex friends can enjoy friends-with-benefits arrangements just the same as opposite-sex friends can.  BTW, I'm straight and have no attraction for men whatsoever, and yet I have given and received oral sex and anal intercourse with a same-sex friend, and I'm still every bit as straight a I was before because I continue to feel no attraction whatsoever for guys (my friend is bi).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, it does not make him gay.

If he did that,  he is either already gay or bisexual.  You cant make someone gay.

• 2 months ago

he is probably not gay

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No - not necessarily....it depends on the motivation.   If a guy is way horned, needs relief NOW, and it's only available from a guy - just sex.  If a guy wants another guy to do him, it's gay sex.  Think of a 100% gay man who is paid to do a woman - he doesn't have a desire to do it and he isn't straight just because he can.

But my Daddie always said:  Never pass up a chance to pee or get a BJ.

• 2 months ago

Yes it does, unless they’re are a very feminine and convincing trans

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope, anyone can give oral sex. Even a sex toy can give you oral sex. Some straight men receive oral sex even from trannys who do it for money. That does not mean they are gay.

• 2 months ago

Only if he's sober enough to know better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.