Is this gay?

If a straight man receives oral sex from another man, does that make the straight man gay?

• rhonda

No it doesn't mean he is gay 

Human Sexuality is too complex for any actual label zjqdg

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

"Is something gay" is a meanigless and pointless expression.

• ?

No.  That is just a sexual activity, nothing more.  It doesn't make him gay, it doesn't guarantee that he's gay, and it has no bearing whatsoever on his sexual orientation.  If he's straight he's straight; he's just benefiting from the talented mouth of a male friend.  Same-sex friends can enjoy friends-with-benefits arrangements just the same as opposite-sex friends can.  BTW, I'm straight and have no attraction for men whatsoever, and yet I have given and received oral sex and anal intercourse with a same-sex friend, and I'm still every bit as straight a I was before because I continue to feel no attraction whatsoever for guys (my friend is bi).

No, it does not make him gay.

If he did that,  he is either already gay or bisexual.  You cant make someone gay.

he is probably not gay

No - not necessarily....it depends on the motivation.   If a guy is way horned, needs relief NOW, and it's only available from a guy - just sex.  If a guy wants another guy to do him, it's gay sex.  Think of a 100% gay man who is paid to do a woman - he doesn't have a desire to do it and he isn't straight just because he can.

But my Daddie always said:  Never pass up a chance to pee or get a BJ.

Yes it does, unless they’re are a very feminine and convincing trans

Nope, anyone can give oral sex. Even a sex toy can give you oral sex. Some straight men receive oral sex even from trannys who do it for money. That does not mean they are gay.

Only if he's sober enough to know better.