Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Is the reason why republicans don’t want to wear masks, because trump said the virus is a hoax?

If not, what is the reason?

yes, but there is more to it than that.  The supreme court just ruled against NY telling churches they have to reduce attendees for services to allow for more social distancing.    I suppose that the people in those towns may have to get rid of those church buildings if they want to stop the weekly superspreader events.

He didn't say that. 

The reason is because the survival rate of the coronavirus is about 97% to 98%...meaning, it's not as deadly as MSM make-believes it is. Also, most masks don't work. Most of the people wearing masks whom I've come across wear cloth masks which are ineffective. So what's the point of wearing an ineffective mask for a mostly non-deadly disease?

• ?

We LOVE FRESH AIR.  FRESH AIR is VITAL for immune health.  If we're sick - we stay home - NOT go out and get others sick.  We use COMMON SENSE.

• Andy

Poor Donnie Dumb Dumb- faked having Covid-19 so the public would feel sorry for him. but still lost the election :) Yayy!! 

Stop beating a dead horse. Your precious Bidet won. Now sit the he-- up!

Trump wouldn't lie to them, would he? 

The fact is, the bigger whiff you get of the virus, the worse your symptoms and the more likely you'll be hospitalized - so I think I'd wear a mask even if I were a Republican.

Like Trump they lack the objective intelligence to understand the science and make it a political issue.