Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

How can I ignite the spark between me and my wife after arranged marriage?

I had an arranged marriage 1 year ago as per my parent's choice. I don't feel attracted to my wife. It feels like a chore. I watch porn to satisfy my needs but then I feel guilty about it. How can I overcome this? I don't want to divorce my wife because she is nice and recently got pregnant.

Find out who the father is, then proceed with extreme prejudice

• ?

Is she so ugly you can't stand to look at her? If not then I suggest you start kissing her on her neck, shoulders and mouth, this should get you excited some especially if you shove your tongue in her mouth and attack her tongue. It should excite her too then you start rubbing your hand over her body.

Check out the "NoFap" movement. PMO can mess up your mind, forcing you to objectify woman. There is always a reason why things turn out the way they do. Follow and embrace your path, see where it takes you.  

• Rick

Don't feel guilty about enjoying porn.  You didn't choose her as your wife, so it's not a love marriage.  

It's your life and you're free to choose what you want and what will make you happy.  If you don't have any feelings of attraction to her, you can't force this to happen. 

• Helen

The spark is either there or it's not. You can't force chemistry, and unfortunately, it doesn't seem as though you have it.

Also bear in mind that if you feel this way, chances are she does too.

Loveless sex is mediocre at best. Sex is infinitely better when the two people love each other. You have no idea what you're missing! 

Even though she's already pregnant, you might learn a bit about courting her and take the time to do it now - bring her flowers, her favorite ice cream, rub her feet. Ask her opinion about things. 

Value her as a wonderful woman and she will welcome you lovingly in the future. She may even initiate love-making some day. It's really, really worth it!

• ?

too late , you had your chance and blew it ..

For a start, treat her as she's an equal to you and show her some respect. Perhaps you could fall in love with her and she with you. 

You chose to go along with your parents, and now you have decided to have a child together. Watching porn can damage men's libido we now being told. You will need to work on this. Email me for a free booklet.

Source(s): relationships@jamforlife.co.uk
  • Spiral

Go on dates and shop pretty clothes with her. I am in an arranged marriage too.

It was a difficult adjustment the first few months but we learned to love our life.