Is it possible to LEGALLY obligate a guy to NEVER breakup with you or leave you, no matter whatever happens.?

OFCOURSE you wont get the time spent with someone back - so why waste your life's years with someone who can leave you. Also, you wont want to lose the perfect man.

I was wondering if there's a way to legally bind / oblige a guy so he can NEVER leave, example, make him sign a legal contract, oath or will so he'll never breakup? OFCOURSE, since he ACTUALLY loves you, he'll never actually want to breakup - and the legal binding will further prevent any chances of separation

@david: dont be silly. why would there be any mistreatment? it's just that men sometimes make rash decisions and breakup - this would prevent that

• Spiral
    Favorite Answer

You can sign a prenup that if one of you leave you need to pay a huge some of money.

Yes; It is called marriage.  After you are married; if the guy becomes financially in trouble...it will be cheaper for him to keep you than divorce you.  Money talks in our society.  Just remind him; you will get 1/2 his stuff if he wants a divorce.  He most likely won't be able to afford thousands of dollars in lawyer fees for divorce; unless dude is rich.  Once you inform dude; you get 1/2 his **** if he leaves; and you sign prenuptial agreement with him...he won't leave you.  He will feel the pinch in his bill fold if he does; and feel like a complete fool.  Meanwhile his lawyers; going to be laughing all the way to the bank with his money...filing the divorce.    

I once told a woman.....I am not your prisoner !

Slavery in the US was outlawed before your lifetime, and what you are suggesting would qualify as slavery. Also the so called perfect guy wouldn't WANT to leave if you were perfect as well. 

Angela, you silly girl!  Haven't you ever heard of divorce?  Marriage is by law and definition a CONTRACT.  Even if you come up with what you believe to be and 'air tight' contract.  There will always be a dozen ways to poke holes in that "contract" and deflate your bubble.  Personally, I wouldn't go near you, I suspect you are a mental case!

• ?

Of course NOT!  Humans are humans and we all have issues.

• david

Why do you need him to stay regardless of how you treat him? Are you that bad of a person?

Marriage is kinda the closest to that.

However he can file for separation or divorce

• ?

The closest you could get would be to marry in a country that doesn't allow divorce. Of course that doesn't obligate the guy to physically stay with you. It just means you can't legally dissolve your union. In the words of Bonnie Raitt, "I can't make you love me if you don't". 

This sounds like some twisted 50 shades of grey stuff 😂