Orianna asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Maybe I should end it now before it's too late?

I'm staying alive, hoping that something good happens.

It feels like watching a tv show and you'd usually like the first episode but you didn't, so you keep giving each episode a chance in hopes they turn out to be good.But it's not? hope can be poisonous, at the same time, it can be the only thing that keeps me going.

You need to learn how to enjoy your life. On the path to happiness, you can also be happy. I advise you to find something that will be interesting for you to do (hobby, work), then everything will change.

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life

Never give up on your believe that it will a good things to you... Sometimes it takes time for it to be solves...

Why don't you MAKE something good happen yourself?  Sitting around hoping for better times has never done much good for anyone. You can sit a very long time. 

If you want something good to happen, pick something small--do a nice deed for someone--walk someone's dog--give five bucks to a charity--donate some time and effort to a cause--call up an old friend, neighbor, relative or someone you haven't seen for a while and ask them if they need help with anything--read a book to a child--go to church--go to the library and read a book--clean out your garage or closet--bake a pie--there are so many things that bring small pleasures in the world you surely can find something to occupy yourself other than sitting around waiting for 'something good to happen'. 

Those little things add up. They can sometimes spark new things to do. They can sometimes kick off a new hobby, a new way of thinking. Hope is ANYTHING but poisonous--it's all some people have.  You can ALWAYS add to it. 

I am sorry about your feelings and thoughts! Many people can relate to your feelings, and some of them have contemplated—or attempted—suicide. But there are at least 3 resons WHY KEEP LIVING. 

The FIRST ONE is because things do change. Suicide has been called “a permanent solution to a temporary problem.” As hard as it may be to believe, a distressing circumstance—even one that seems beyond your control—may well be temporary. In fact, it can change for the better unexpectedly. 

Even if that does not happen, it is best to tackle your problems one day at a time. “Never be anxious about the next day,” Jesus said, “for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles.”—Matthew 6:34.

But what if your circumstance cannot change? Even in such cases, there is something you can change: your outlook on the situation. By learning to accept what you cannot change, you become more likely to view things from a more positive standpoint. (Proverbs 15:15) You are also more likely to look for ways to cope with the situation rather than resort to drastic means to end it. The result? You start to take a measure of control of what seems to be an uncontrollable situation.—Job 2:10.

REMEMBER THIS: You cannot scale a mountain in a single step; however, you can take on the challenge one step at a time. The same is true of most obstacles you face, no matter how mountainlike they might seem to be.

WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY: Talk to someone—perhaps a friend, a professional specialist or a family member—about your situation. That person may be able to help you view your situation in a more balanced way.—Proverbs 11:14.

You can read abot 2 others reasons WHY KEEP LIVING following the link: shorturl.at/vIWY3

Please take care and stay safe! 

Source(s): shorturl.at/vIWY3

I was so stressed out I couldn’t think straight. The only thing that worked for me was stressrelief.cc  and now I am at peace. There are no

words to describe the relief you can gain for being free of depression, anxiety, and stress.

• Tasm

It gets better even though you don't feel like it will. Get some medical help for depression.

same here i can't hoping a miracle would happen. my luck was never good though. each day is just a replay of the hellish day before for past 5 years! i finally realize the torture will never end until i end my life. i am going to end it for myself soon. good luck to you though. sure your situation is nowhere near as bad as mine.

• Marc

You need to seek mental healthcare.

• Spiral

I never regret not doing it.

There is so much to be alive for