Person hacked stoled my account?

This is the person that stoled my account he is from Nigeria wants me to pay him to get accounts back he has first yahoo account and facebook messenger,google accounts please help me.he has all my information

Just create another free account

sheri you wouldnt happen to be a troll , would you !!!

The scammers are making you give them your money, something you must never do. For the protection of your account, change your password ASAP and make it very strong, take advantage of two-factor authentication to make it harder for them to access it. Also, install the authenticator app on your phone and it could make your accounts significantly more secure.

• ?

Call the Police and Report it to them Save all of the Messages that was Sent to you and Show the Police the Messages they can Take Action and go After them 

He is lying......just change your passwords for precaution. Do not send him any money.

It's a scam.  Check your accounts and change your passwords.