Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Will I be caught, advice please ?

So I was at Walmart today and I walked in with my bag and im a 17 year old girl and I went in and went to the electronics aisle and grabbed some cables I needed for my computer and put them in my bag then I went to the clothes aisle and put some dresses and shirts I wanted and put them in my bag then I walked out of the store and went into Khols and I took some more clothes and put them in my bag and walked out, will I get caught?

WHO ARE YOU

Favorite Answer

No, Briana, probably not.  If you are caught the penalties in Maryland are pretty touch on second/third/fourth time offenders, depending on whether you've been caught in the past.  I do suspect 72-hours in a facility for an evaluation might be appropriate.

.

You also appear to have some age and gender confusion.  Remember?

.

"I have a crush on one of my students, is there anything I can do? Hello! I'm a MALE MATH TEACHER IN MY 60s and there is this this really hot guy in the class who is 17 I think? He is so good looking and I can't help but be turned on by him and I want to be friends with him. I am worried he would find it inappropriate but I want to try to be more then teacher and student, advice?"  https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201...

.

You also are a 60 year old math teacher whose baby has been kidnapped:  "My neighbor stole my baby, please help? so basically my neighbor babysits my baby every day when im at work and today he texted me he went on a trip with my baby and wont be back for a couple days. i called and screamed at him and he said theres nothing he can do. its my child and he has no right to do this!! “ https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

They might not have stopped you in the store, but the store does have cameras so they will call the police, give them the footage from the surveillance cameras and the police will come to your door.  It's likely your picture will be all over the internet and somebody will call and identify you.

• Eva

Since all the apparel likely had anti-theft controls on them, I smell a troll. Remember there are cameras EVERYWHERE.

• ?

You probably got away with the theft but your guilt will eventually drive you insane and you will be committed to an asylum when if finally gets to you.  That's why they tell  you not to steal. 

Yes, these stores have cameras and they have you on film.