Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Libs, if Biden opts out of seeking a Second Term, will you be disappointed?

Since he never committed to a second term when asked. 

Favorite Answer

He hasn't started the first term as yet.  I hope he doesn't, because President Trump did a great job.

Give the man a chance.

He has not taken office for his first term yet.

As a lib, I'm pragmatic. Give me the facts, I know how to process them and don't care where the facts come from. You're asking me to project 4 yrs. into the future ... missing the facts yet to occur. You OK? I understand you, as a rightie place an inordinate value on your opinioned ability to accurately predict the future. I think that childish. I'm an adult, educated, intelligent and honest. If you could, you would understand.

No.

He has already done everything I wanted him to: Removed the psychotic imbecile man-baby criminal traitor from the White House. 

He's most likely going to opt out of much of his first term. 

No.  I'd like to see some younger blood in the White House.

How many times do you Trumptards have to be told that Liberals supported Bernie.  This is like the most basic fact about democrats and you are clueless.  That is why your side lost.

Not at all.  There will be a democratic candidate even if biden doesn't run.

• KennyB

No.  (I wonder if I should answer - I don't consider myself a 'lib'.)

• ?

I will wait until Biden actually has been the president before I make that call. Biden will do a good job.