Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Are there any attorneys in Florida taking lawsuits over being forced to wear masks?

Update:

Oh, way to go there, insulting the disabled, your momma must be so proud.

Update 2:

Show us who you are. 

Update 3:

Yes, No, that helps.  Now, come try saying that to my face. 

Update 4:

I know you're too much a coward to do so. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No because mask mandates are perfectly legal

There are no medical conditions that stop you from wearing a mask

• 2 months ago

Attorneys generally do not take losing cases, so I doubt it.  Not any good ones.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not to my knowledge, no, because it is not a Government mandate.  People have inquired about entering stores, restaurants, but those are privately owned, and the owners get to make the rules.

Otherwise, what are you talking about?  I'm anonymous because I have no need to be stalked.  Coward or no coward, that's how it is.  I DO enjoy "anonymous" people who challenge other "anonymous" people.

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

First of all, NO state has a Law, on their books, stating NOT wearing a mask is against the Law.  All of this mask wearing are only suggestions and mandates....NOT Laws.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Hate speech towards the disabled!  "No" Lv6, you and your buddies within Yahoo are so cool hating on such people, but I bet none of you would say that to our faces.  Watch and see them coward away from real disabled people after having insulted them.  Bunch of na zi pu  ssies.   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most mrdd people do not become lawyers.

Update: Derp derpy derp.  Here, I'll un-anonymize myself.  Let me know if it helps.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.