Mariam asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

What questions does they ask in Deerfield interview ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Deerfield the prep school?

Not many people here attended prep schools.  I did, but I'm rare, and my experience was a long time ago now.

I suggest you ask on more relevant sites than this one.  The one below might help you find a forum:

• 2 months ago

I have no idea who or what "Deerfield" is, but surely someone capable of typing "does they" will not get far enough to be interviewed at all.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is no way of knowing what kind of Questions are Asked Ahead of time you have to kinda just be Prepared and Answer to the Best of your Ability to anything that they may Ask

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"do"... would be proper English... sorry for being a grammar Nazi

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Considering users here are from around the world, there may not be anyone on the site who has experience with that facility. You may do better doing some research online to see if you can find any interview questions.

Your question belongs in Education & Reference> as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).   

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Post in " Education" please not here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Deerfield+intervie...

• 2 months ago

we have no way of knowing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.