Lv 5
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

If you believe you're a lampshade, do you need to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist?

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Maybe you need to see a lamp manufacturer.

  • Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Psychiatrist would be best

  • 2 months ago

    You  just need a therapists may be better fit.

  • 2 months ago

    u can if u wish to do so..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.