Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

My coworker doesn't talk to me anymore?

I used to talk to my coworker all the time. She was so nice. We always said hi to each other and had our breaks and lunches together. And then all of a sudden out of blue she just stopped talking to me. Not one word ever since, and she won't even look at me. What happened? What did I ever do to her?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you should ask her this question

• 2 months ago

Explore it with her but don't make it look like it's her fault: ask her in a neutral way "we used to talk all the time, but it kind seems like we talk less now. Does it seem like that to you too?" See what she says. If she'll acknowledge it, then dig deeper- ask why. If she'll say something like "I don't know"... then leave it alone and stay away from her.

This type of thing usually happens when a coworker (usually a man) crosses into a female coworker's personal territory such as asking her out on a date, adding her into the friends list on social media, making compliments or comments about her body/appearance.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds like maybe you said something that freaked her out. 

• 2 months ago

Instead of asking us, ask her!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Be tenacious and continue to try to talk to her.  Eventually she will come around or explain why she has opted to end the friendship to make you stop trying.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just ask her if you've done anything to offend her. Don't be afraid to ask people things or forever wonder. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.