Anonymous

Leave of absence from work?

I'm taking a leave of absence from work. I just want to prove a point. I think that I'm the best employee out there and that things will fall apart without me. I want to make them appreciate me and wish I did not go on a leave.

• RP

That may be your intent, but you also might demonstrate they can get along well without you.

What makes you think you can do that?  

• Maxi

Silly way to try to prove yourself correct..........you could well find out other people do not think the same as you....reality is no one is irresplaceale

• Even 'the best' employees are replaceable. Some one else can do your job as good as you can. You're not going to earn appreciation / respect that way. 

We ALL are easily replaceable. Dont ever do more than you have too because they will work you....

• hung

i'm sure they'll survive without you and the customers will still get their big macs in a timely fashion and tasty as ever

So than do it