Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Isnt it sad when you realize you dont know someone really?

I feel like i was close to this guy at work but now today i feel distance as if maybe all he was doing was flirting and being friendly but doesnt wanna be friends. Tbh i have a crush but i control it by keeping it down. I know i hve one cuz when his gf gets mentioned in convos often get internally my mood changes and i feeldown i cant even pretend to myself like i dont like him. 

Anyway yeah i thought at least we would be friends since i cant date him anyway. But now i feel like i dont know him. But i also know im a hard woman to open up or get to know. I cant talk much about my life cuz im embarassed that i have no friends or fam in my life. I dont wanna tell him that i dont do anything for holidays while he tels me about how hes visiting family. So i can see how he might feel like he doesnt even know me.

Idk i wish i had any real connection in life but i dont.

Favorite Answer

Sweety, we humans thirst for real connection never ends, only lucky ones get it and ppl like us get stuck in between the ones who flirts and manipulate us . The world is not fair