ShalloWhale asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Why do certain men wear short pants when it's 40 degrees outside?

Are they afraid that they might get overheated in these 40 degree temps? No one wants to see your pathetic hairy legs or your bowling pin calves.

I should clarify that I meant 40 degrees fahrenheit.

It upsets me when I see men who cannot dress themselves properly mainly because not only is it stupid, but it sets a bad example for our youth. What if your car breaks down on a remote road and it's 20 degrees fahrenheit? Grown up people would not put themselves in such a position.

• Chanel

We all think differently and to these men wearing shorts is not a big deal to them.

A woman did say to me once "I hate men in shorts".

Who cares about what the men wear.  What about all these fat women trying to dress "sexy"?

• Willie

They want women to see, if their frank comes out, but no luck since they may be wearing tight briefs.

• Bobo

Don't men wear the same shorts in the Summer without derogatory comments on their legs?  The US is a free country and wearing shorts is not regulated by law.  People can wear shorts whenever they want to as an individual choice. 

They're clearly trying to look 'cool' when they're not zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Certain men wear short pants when it's 40 degrees outside because they have a right to and they don't care about your opinion. 

• Zirp

I stop functioning when it's above 30 degrees Celsius...