What is love?

Love is picking and choosing your battles, it’s maintaining respect for one another always even when you disagree on things, it’s about sitting down and discussing things when things seem off, it’s about complete transparency between your emotions, it’s trusting someone with facts about yourself that can destroy you but trusting them not to, it’s about staying together through the hard times because everyone makes mistakes, it’s about allowing someone to share your everyday life with as a best friend that you have romantic relations with, it’s about accepting each other’s flaws as long as it doesn’t cause mental/emotional/sexual or physical abuse. It’s about reaching your goals in life with someone who knows more about you than any other person. Love is beautiful. Love is growing as a person with the person you love. Love can be seen outside relationships as well. With our parents and our children and our siblings. 

Love is patient, love is kind....emphasis on patient

Knowing boby's pant size!!!

*Baby don`t hurt me...don`t hurt me...no more* :D

The sixty four billion dollar question...

Helen Fisher has the answer for you in her many books...

Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.

Source(s): Night at the Roxbury
  • ?

Love is how much you care for someone, like you can barely live without that person in your life constantly.

An intense feeling of deep affection.......

Being friend with them.

• Mary

Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me no more....