Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

If you are given two choices -- 10,000 year lifespan or $10 million. Which of the 2 will you choose?

10,000 year lifespan with no further physical ageing than how you are now. Or $10 million. 

Which would you choose?

Immortal and indestructible for 10k years

• Paul

I know what 100 year old people look like. Why would I want to be 1,000 years old?

I don’t think anybody wants to live even past 100 years, when you start to out live your own children and grandchildren, life would get to be very depressing.

The ten thousand for life

Probably the 10million lol.....10,000 years is a freaking lot of time to be alive, especially if i was absolutely mentally done after the first 1000 years, only to realize there was 10 more of them to go....also i highly doubt humanity is gonna survive the next 200-300 years, let alone 1000 years or even 10,000 years, so the chances of my spending several thousand years alone are somewhat high....i think 

Neither.  I do not want to live that long, at a certain age now,

with memories flooding in,

and no recourse to my loved ones.

Realistically,  keep your ten million dollars. 

Its a pittance.

It does not go far these days.....

• Will

Am I immortal for those 10,000 years or I could still die in disasters, car crash, etc? If I can still die, then the 10,000 years. I'd stay looking like a 26 year old, be healthy, and ready for years of poontang. If I want to call it quits and I can just commit suicide. 

..If you had the power to grant either, we'd talk.