Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

If you are given two choices -- 10,000 year lifespan or $10 million. Which of the 2 will you choose?

10,000 year lifespan with no further physical ageing than how you are now. Or $10 million. 

Which would you choose?

Update:

Immortal and indestructible for 10k years

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I know what 100 year old people look like. Why would I want to be 1,000 years old?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t think anybody wants to live even past 100 years, when you start to out live your own children and grandchildren, life would get to be very depressing.

• 2 months ago

The ten thousand for life

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably the 10million lol.....10,000 years is a freaking lot of time to be alive, especially if i was absolutely mentally done after the first 1000 years, only to realize there was 10 more of them to go....also i highly doubt humanity is gonna survive the next 200-300 years, let alone 1000 years or even 10,000 years, so the chances of my spending several thousand years alone are somewhat high....i think 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Neither.  I do not want to live that long, at a certain age now,

with memories flooding in,

and no recourse to my loved ones.

Realistically,  keep your ten million dollars. 

Its a pittance.

It does not go far these days.....

• Will
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Am I immortal for those 10,000 years or I could still die in disasters, car crash, etc? If I can still die, then the 10,000 years. I'd stay looking like a 26 year old, be healthy, and ready for years of poontang. If I want to call it quits and I can just commit suicide. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

..If you had the power to grant either, we'd talk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.