This is a very genuine question?

And any insulting answers will be reported.

I am a 21 year girl my measurements are 42 28 36

and I have been offered a job as a stripper which is very good money.

So my question is should I take it or not.

I have no objection to taking all my clothes off in front to men..

• ?

Yes.  A friend of mine was a stripper.   She told me that out of 29 girls working in the roadhouse in Arizona where she used to dance on tables, the bar, etc.   She was the only one who hadn't peddled her a**.

Go for it.  Take it all off. Just be sure management provides 24 hour protection and a strict hands-off policy. And be prepared for your future kids to see naked pictures of you at school and online.

I urge you to act on this sooner than later.

I was like you at 21 but got distracted by life the universe and everything,  now 42 years later and when I attempted to fulfill the needs of my youth, no one wants to see me strip.    44 50 45

Well, one thing for sure about 'anonymous' posters, their questions are as intelligent as their answers.

Your choice!                               

If they have an ugly section then you'll fit right in

Ms. Clones

You are going to have to weigh the costs. Recognize that you have a great resource now - your body - but looks will fade pretty quick. Boundaries will have to be set and you are going to have to decide what you will and will not allow and discuss this with the management. Also - will you be required to do lap dances and if so how much touching is involved and will you be able to take that? Some photos and videos of you will most likely get online. What are your long term employment goals? If you want to be a kindergarten teacher but there are nude photos of you online it might be a problem during a job interview, but if you are in a less stringent profession you’ll be able to explain it away as something you did to get through school. But what about future children of yours or nieces and nephews that will see the photos? Nothing goes away online anymore.

Stripping could be good money for you but there is a time line on it and then you’d be too old. You’d have to recognize that and use the money wisely. Invest in your self, a business, stocks - what ever it is. As soon as you are no good to them you’d be out the door. You need to be sure you have a new career lined for afterwards if you do it.

Some of the other dancers or clients might have chemical dependency issues. You’d need to wall your self off from that and not do what they do or all your money will go down the toilet and your body will too.

If I were you I’d get some pieces of paper out and write out the pro’s and con’s on one of them and then your goals on the other. Then make a choice. 

• Audrey

If you feel comfortable with it, go ahead. Just set boundaries with customers and you'll do fine. 

So, you're asking perfect strangers if you should strip, half of which probably have or will watch porn tube this week.

You've  basically answered your own question - "I have no objection to taking all my clothes off in front to men.."  Have you given any thought to the concept of career and is this a stop gap measure to get some money to further your education or are you looking at this as something long term? You're very proud of your measurements and with good reason I guess.  If you were my daughter, girl friend or otherwise intimate person, I would advise against it.  The job of a stripper depends it seems to me on objectifying the individual.  For the men who will be watching you, you will be little more than a sex object.  That's just my opinion and as a 21 year old, I guess you are old enough to make up your own mind. I certainly don't mean to be insulting and I hope I haven't been.  Just some advice that you asked for.  Good luck in whatever you decide.