Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Is it a good thing being different?

I was driving and the radio was on, I started singing an 80s song that was played on the radio, my girlfriend looked at me like she was impressed, I don't sing that well I was just having fun but she told me I had a good voice and she was impressed by the fact that I knew the lyrics and I liked that kind of music and then compared me to guys these days who just listen to what's trendy at the moment. I told her my dad when I was a child used to sing in the car too, although he couldn't speak english at all he tried because he loved english and american music. She lookef at me as if she really liked the fact that I was different, suddenly it was like some sort of advantage with her

• D1218

Yes, sometimes normal can be boring. Different can be unique. More than one of a kind. It's good to not be the same as others as long as it's not too bizarre.

Yes it's a very good thing.

When you're different others will notice.

It's usually good.