Dayton
Lv 4
Dayton asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What do you think of the double big Mac innovation?

Have you had one yet?  I have.

Update:

I think it was £5 .80, I found it too hard to eat and too filling.  It was very fat.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw it on an advert for the first time yesterday, it has 4 patties right?  I haven't had McDonalds since I was in my early 20s (which was reasonably long ago though not extensively) but I haven't eaten beef for even longer than that so I haven't had one nor will I but how was it?  Is there any other changes to the burger apart from the extra 2 patties such as the sauce or bun used?  And how much was it?

ADD: Blimey, I hope you got fries and a drink for that price.  That's the downside, you can't really reheat those can you, so if you don't finish it straight away it has to be thrown out.  At least it's filling though, I always remembered still being hungry after a meal at McDonalds

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Anyone who eats McDonald's does not care about their health. High sodium, sugar, carbs, dyes, calories.

• 2 months ago

Probably twice as disgusting as a regular Big Mac.

Source(s): mustached gun toting cowboy fashion victim across the pond
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think it is a pity we can't simply outlaw McDonalds on the basis of misrepresentation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I refuse to eat anything with no food in it 

• 2 months ago

Twice as crap as the standard I presume?

Source(s): sofuckingsuemeronald.org.uk
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What has that got to do with current affairs troll. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I never like a lot of meat and that is a double, double burger. The meat isn't the thing for me in a burger, it's more about the dressings. The original big mac is fine, if it's not broke then don't fix it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only chavs and fat people eat at McDonald's.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.